Your Partner for
Integrated Healthcare Services
Specialized, Tailored Solutions for the Italian Public and Private Healthcare Centers
EPS has a long service history as the first company to offer a full perfusion services model in Italy. We are well reputed for our clinical excellence. Through our vast experience, we have gained a strong inter-disciplinary competence across a range of therapies and needs.
We are now building upon our service heritage to bring tailored solutions across a broader healthcare spectrum. Beyond products and through our exceptional clinical support, we also provide integrated services that meet budget constraints and enhance operational efficiencies.
HOSPITAL DEPARTMENT CONSTRUCTION/REMODELING
- Project Analysis & Planning Management
- Concept Design & Construction
- Contractors’ Management
- Architectural Management
- Medical Records Management
- Human Resources Management
- Education & Clinical Trainings
- Procurement of Equipment across Multiple Specialties and across latest technologies
- Installation & Maintenance of Equipment
- Warehouse Inventory Management with Barcode and RFID Technology
CLINICAL STAFF OUTSOURCING
- Surgical Staff
- Nursing Staff
- Technical Staff
- Budget Planning
- Leasing & Rental of Equipment
Collaborative partnerships to boost cost savings and operational efficiencies
Planning a hospital department, remodeling a therapy unit, building a new medical center requires involvement of a large number of stakeholders. EPS brings the comprehensive resources and know-how for all parties to effectively collaborate and determine the full range of requirements.
Our partners benefit from
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Controlled procedural costs
- Increased control of spending
- Enhanced clinical decisions
- Shared resources between multi-disciplinary medical teams
- Consolidated and centralized management of department equipments
- Improved teamwork and workflow
Our partners say…
Our hospital has had a long-time partnership with EPS’ perfusion services. It has the experience and resources to optimize our hospital needs beyond perfusion.
Through EPS’ Integrated Healthcare Services, we are able to save significant time and ensure the most effective use of our resources.
EPS well understands the diverse workflow requirements of interdisciplinary teams and is the partner of choice to determine our requirements for higher efficiencies.
– Dott.ssa Tiziana Corsetti
Direttore S.C. Farmacia Ospedaliera
Ospedale Bambino Gesù IRCCS
EPS’ creative approach helps our operating room team focus less on the equipment and more on the patient. The entire EPS’ team is very responsive to any requests tailored to our needs.
– Ing. Umberto Cocco
Fondazione Poliambulanza di Brescia